Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pray Request 8/31/14 1457

I have a Prayer request. I pray that I will receive a clearer understanding of the scripture. So that I may serve Jesus better. Please God show me the way so that I can be closer in heart, spirit and action to my lord and savior Jesus. I am so grateful that God brought Crossroads into my life.

God you inspire me to be a better Christian. Thank you for giving us this website so that our congregation can worship you by learning and discussing the bible online. Please teach our church members how to use this new technology and join us on our site, so that we all may better understand your word so that we can serve you better.

I believe that my purpose is to serve my church with my time, talents and love. Webmaster + Social Media Management are my gift of service to Jesus. I serve you with all my love. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment